Blog entries by George

POTS The current definition of POTS is as follows. Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS, also postural tachycardia syndrome) is a...
Views
Comments
Updated
The Flare The Flare is a word borrowed from MS symptomology and really hasn’t been used by ME/CFS doctors so much as GP’s who are confused about...
Views
Updated
PENE What it is: The term PENE didn’t exit prior to it’s début in the ICC ME publication. It is an attempt to create a very unique type of...
Views
Comments
Updated
Four types of Fatigue May 12th CFS/ME Awareness With a name like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome you would think that there would be a deep...
Views
Updated
The recent paper by Christine Kozac traces the origins of the XMRV virus and she kills the contamination theory dead. She pretty much follows the...
Views
Comments
Updated
There has been a lot of questions about how a retroviral model would fit in to the world of ME/CFS lately. Could it be responsible in outbreak...
Views
Comments
Updated
O.k. first what do we know about epidemics or pandemics? We know that air born virus' spread very quickly. The H1N1 took 7 months to go world...
Views
Comments
Updated
Let me preempt this with a caveat that I'm in over my head on this but since speculation can be fun and there is that desire to push things...
Views
Comments
Updated