• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by gbells

gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Today I continued the exercise release regimen. I did it at the lower and upper throat area and a strange thing happened, it triggered gagging. Early on in my CFS I had dysphagia with difficulty swallowing. So I know this is an affected area. While weird and a little uncomfortable I see this...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Slept like the dead last night. Work up ready to fight. Used oppositional muscle groups for resistance combined with cross friction massage of muscles and fascial groups. Used pre-treatment meds and supps. Ribs turning into a furnace with heat production. Sweating. Energy drain post. This...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
The exercise massage reigmen is working. I can notice that my leg weakness getting out of a chair has decreased about 50%. I discovered that fascia is very imporant to release, not just muscles. My mood is elevating by a huge amount. This is very encouraging.
gbells
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I became sick with ME in 2008. I was recovering from mononucleosis then made the mistake of kissing a girlfriend who had active HHV6. Symptoms started as a cold then progressed to muscle twitching followed by cold skin, gagging, overactive bladder syndrome. Next I was bitten by a flea from an...