• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by gbells

gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Hi guys. Here's the latest foot periostitis photo. Progress is still moving along. Good energy boost today. Left metatarsal head finally impoving. Plantar metatarsals, chest and skull bones still reactive. Estimate another three months to finish. 2 days on/off cell growth blocking supplements.
gbells
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
Continued previous entry "Yesterday on 11/12/2020 at 7 PM on day 2 cycle 15 off I added additional heat shock protein (HSP) inducers because they are supposed to have a 48 hour effect to raise heat schock proteins which help apoptosis. They include: alcohol (2 glasses white wine), nicotine...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
Continuing 2 days on/2 off coxsackievirus immunotherapy. Rationale is balancing viral reproduction cycle time (3 days) vs minimum healing time (3 days). I am shorting the healing time by 1 day to minimize coxsackievirus spread rather than have to take licorice but will continue to closely...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
I'm preparing for the next round. Currently added another supplement to reduce blocking of the reactive oxygen apoptosis pathway. Based on appetite response and increased apoptosis speed and increased pain it was a good idea. Will start fast apoptosis supplements in a few days.
gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
After five days I feel ready to start the fast apoptosis supplements so here we go. Still have a lot to do in the metatarsals, fingers and toes. Feel about 90% better in lungs.
gbells
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
After six days of slow apoptosis I restarted the full fast apoptosis regimen with the cell growth inhibitors on 8/27/2020 10 am. Energy is varying from needing to nap to about 50% reduced from yesterday (slow apoptosis). Shoulders warming up. Dragging at the hands, arms, feet, lower legs...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
I've never seen this published but I find that Herxheimer reactions always increase in intensity as cortisol levels drop in the afternoon. This is for to the same reason that stress causes ME-stress also increases cortisol which suppresses the painful Hirscheimer inflammation.
gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
After four rest days off the cell growth inhibiting apoptosis supplements (CGIAS) I got ancy to restart. Tissue healing takes at least 3 days for light wounds so I figure that 4 days is reasonable to jump back in. I am back on the full formula that includes the oxymatrine-like supplement which...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Two supplements came so I decided to start individual testing before receiving one more. Astralagus gave an energy boost and I noticed that my thumb abductor muscles were going numb about 4x faster which is an apoptosis stage sign so that was helpful Then I added 250 mg of Shitake mushroom and...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I had a positive lab test result for enteroviruses (Coxsackie B1,5,6) in the past as well as Chia's cocksackie sign of chronic tenderness at McBurney's point (RLQ) and I'm going to start taking supplements that will hopefully remove them. I also found out that coxsackie virus has been reported...
gbells
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
My newest addition to the regimen is the supplement Pau D'Arco. I have some mixed feelings about it because it stops cell growth while increasing apoptosis by increasing cytochrome C so I have to be careful dosing it. It was shown to be effective against herpes virus 1 and 2 and for multiple...
gbells
Updated
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
In the past I have had high antibody titers for Coxsackievirus. I looked up the effect on apoptosis and found some interesting information. Coxsackievirus blocks necroptosis/caspase-independent cell death which inteferes with the innate immune response you need to recover from covid. This...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Yesterday I read about how it was unsafe to cook Rubbermaid plastic containers in the microwave and resolved to try elimininating all plastic from the microwave (and letting food cool before putting in plastic containers) because it leaches xenoestrogens in the food. I wanted to see if this...
gbells
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I'm on my third day of testing an anti-aging supplement Nicotinamide Riboside (aka Niagen). It is one of the molecules that our bodies stop making in adulthood so that we can die off and make room for younger people. Yes, your body wants to kill you. This chemical is responsible for NAD+...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Things are moving along in a positive direction-faster than before but still taking time. I have systemic lupus erythematosis and I have noticed that I need less colchicine for my pericarditis and my lupus facial rash has been decreasing in severity. This is exciting because one theory is that...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
There have been lots of changes. I discovered another active supplement that unblocks another block in the apoptosis pathway and added a new herb to the regimen. That one plus caffeine really sped it up. The galvanic stimulation turned out to not be as helpful as I thought. Basically I don't...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
I've been working on improving the apoptosis regimen. I've been using galvanic stimulation which decreased the amount of supplements I've been taking however the unit was cheap (Digi-galvanic) and kept breaking due to the power coils breaking off of the circuit board. The last time it broke I...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Treatment gains are fantastic. Now able to do 3 sets of exercises and have doubled my aerobic capacity. It's a lot of work but worth it. Mental is better too. Brain ability has really increased and able to process a lot more info. Wrote 50 pages of research. :) I'd estimate I'm at around...
gbells
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Things continue to move in a very positive direction. My muscle endurance has damatically increased, so much that I am now moving into strength training reps in addition to endurance. Painful areas continue to decrease and are maintaining the gains. My lupus facial rash is decreasing and the...