• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by dotdot

dotdot
2 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
I've been on 1.4 mg/ml LDN for a couple of days, had been on 1.3 mg/ml for 5 days before that. My sleeping is chaotic - got up yesterday at about 10am, slept from 4.30pm until 9.30pm, stayed up until 8am this morning, then back to bed and slept until 3pm this afternoon. Currently awake...
dotdot
1 min read
Views
User Blogs
Thinking about taking LDN, and the process of slowly increasing the dosage, has coincided with taking Furosemide for water retention. I hope my reaction to LDN isn't the same as my experience with the diuretic... My experience of drugs, legal and otherwise, is that, quite often, I have a...
dotdot
1 min read
Views
User Blogs
Took a dose of 1ml (=1mg) LDN last night, without too much ill effect - I think I'm getting used to the stuff now. I want to get up to 1.5 as soon as I can (the recommended initial dose), so that, psychologically, I feel like I'm, at least, at the start of maybe getting somewhere. Atm I'm...
dotdot
1 min read
Views
User Blogs
I missed last night's LDN and I'm about to take a dose now. I'm increasing it to 0.8ml and it's now 4.30pm - hopefully it won't keep me awake tonight - having taken the dose earlier in the day, rather than midnight, as I had been doing.
dotdot
2 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
I posted on the Low dose Naltrexone thread the other day and thought it might be helpful if I blog my initial LDN experiences, so here goes... First off, I'll copy (with a couple of corrections) what I wrote before, after that I'll be updating in real-time...