Blog entries by CedarHome

Spring was an upswing because I was finally free of SIBO symptoms after 2+ years and "I refuse to keep track of how many" rounds of treatment...
Views
Comments
Updated
I try not to notice the exact date, but this week it's been 2 years since The Big Crash. On the upside: - I can work 10-20 ish hours/week -...
Views
Updated
We had a *biggest in decades* snow Event (unusual in the NW) over the last 2 weeks. (Yes I've lived in places where snow is not all by itself...
Views
Updated
I got to have a bodywork session the other day with... well, she's basically a Magician. She listens to my organs and tells me what they tell...
Views
Updated
Tomorrow is last day for oregano. All of this is giving me MAD RESPECT for plants. :tulip::globe: Taking it for SIBO (round...5? 6? of...
Views
Updated
So I'm now taking 1 1/4 capsules of Megaspore. I have to inch up in 1/4 cap amounts and still it knocks me out the next day. The other night...
Views
Comments
Updated
Wow. So I finally got the DUTCH hormone test back which resulted in Progesterone increase Testosterone increase DHEA increase And I feel a lot...
Views
Comments
Updated
Event: Son's college graduation Directions: Arrive early for best parking and seating. No tickets, no reserved seats. So, because I'm so smart...
Views
Comments
Updated
I can't even type that word. What I'm bailing from. Let's just say "e-diet." Increasing nausea and stomach pain, and a bout of vomiting.... I...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'm at the point where I'd rather fast. The nausea from the sick sweet powder and oil... diarrhea from the oil... sugar coma headache...
Views
Comments
Updated
1. Don't buy the full amount of powder that you *think* you will need all at once. I followed the directions on the Integrative Therapeutics...
Views
Comments
Updated
Downing 1 tsp oil (alternating MCT & olive oil) per scoop of powder. Much better blood sugar regulation. We (person in my household who knows...
Views
Updated
Can't tolerate the high sugar content. I tried 3 scoops at once last night- big mistake even though I drank slowly over an hour as recommended...
Views
Comments
Updated
So quick recap: 1. College year in beautiful country with rudimentary infrastructure, ate around, caught every gastro bug there was. We took...
Views
Updated
SIBO round 1: herbal protocol for 1 month. Bacterial load doubled, laughing all the way. SIBO round 2 Rifaximin / vancomycin Highly effective...
Views
Comments
Updated
Beginning to peek out from under the extreme fog and sleepiness of last 2 months. Started artemisin protocol early December. It was merely...
Views
Updated
After roughly 2 1/2 months of increasing work hours and stamina and endurance... Yes people on PR know how this story ends... Spent the last...
Views
Updated
The flare has calmed down and I have a LOT more energy, which is :balloons::balloons::balloons:very exciting :balloons::balloons::balloons: I...
Views
Comments
Updated