• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by Carrigon

Carrigon
4 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
My new neighbors are already commenting on how they never see me. All those boxes I unpacked when I moved in here, I destroyed my lower back doing it. So now, I have a loose SI joint, where every time I move the wrong way, I'm getting severe sciatica on the right side. And even when I...
Carrigon
2 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
My doc appointment this week basically went like this: Me doctor, you dumb, confused patient. Me know what's best for dumb stupid patient. Okay, I may not have a medical degree, and I may not know everything there is to know about the human body, however, I have had to spent about...
Carrigon
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
That's how I feel. Like this spirit in chains. I want to do so much, and I can't. Two people I follow on Youtube were talking this week about how frustrating this disease is because you push and you push and then you crash and can't do anything. And then you get upset and depressed because...
Carrigon
2 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
This just made me so mad today. First of all, I have been deadly sick for a week with some kind of stomach flu. I'm really, really sick. Fever, dizzy, nausea, upset stomach, fatigue of death. At one point, I thought it had also given me a UTI, but that got better. So, I have no one to...
Carrigon
3 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
Someone asked me to post some links and info on this, so here it is: There are a few sites that do have info on this, but it's hard to find. The food industry and government have been covering this up for years and putting billions of dollars into the coverup. Here's a few links...
Carrigon
5 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
This past month has been hell on earth for me with the Lyme arthritis and my doctor thinks some of it is Gout. She said my uric acid level is twice what it should be. I'm just dying. Hips, lower back, all the way down the legs, right knee, right ankle, right foot. And the usual pain all over...
Carrigon
3 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
Tonight, my neighbor who is attached to my bedroom wall decided to blast the stereo as loud as it would go. All through my apartment and the entire floor. I had been working on a file update, coding. I had to stop in the middle of it, and the noise had such a bad effect on me that I was...
Carrigon
2 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
I've caught my first real cold in about fifteen or so years. I am so, so sick. I was really rundown over the past weekend due to the continuing problems with my neighbor. And I ended up catching this thing. I'm a nyquil commercial. Normally, I never, ever catch colds. The only reason I...
Four years ago, I could not stand up for more than thirty seconds without feeling like I was going to pass out. I had given up driving for years. I was barely able to do anything without having to lay down alot. I was like that for many years. Four years later, I can stand up for much...
Carrigon
3 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
Maybe because I don't feel good most of the time, regular everyday things just seem to be that much worse and more stressful for me. I feel like I'm having the week from hell. Saturday, I went out with my friend and when I came home, someone was having a big party in the room next to...
Carrigon
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
I'm not even sure how I broke this. Woke up Friday with some swelling and pain, but as the day and night went on, it got worse and worse. Drove myself to the ER yesterday morning. The nurse was brainless and said he wasn't ordering an xray cause I didn't fall. But the doc on duty ordered...
Carrigon
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
Ever wonder exactly what the ingredients of a vaccine are? Take a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vaccine_ingredients Many contain Formaldehyde, poisonous to live people. And check out the Thimerosal, another known poison. And my personal favorite: Monkey Kidney Tissue...
Carrigon
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
Here is a video that explains some of Monsanto's history and how they are taking over every crop on the planet with GMO seeds. Monsanto isn't just the creator of aspartame, they created the Bovine/cow growth hormone, Agent Orange for the Viet Nam War, and they create pesticides. That's just...
Carrigon
2 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
OMG, words cannot express the screaming bodywide pain I am in. I'm having the week from hell with no break in site. And the more I do, the more pain I'm in. I pushed it yesterday and did way too much because I have important things the rest of the week. So yesterday, I did laundry and...
The Yattering is when someone who doesn't have our illness or is just plain not sick at all tells you how to live your life. I am so sick of relatives and family friends always trying to tell me how I should live my life and what I should be doing, and why don't I make these phone calls and get...
Carrigon
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
I'm already in severe screaming agony, and tomorrow, I have to be at a dinner with friends and then they want me to go over to one of their houses after that. And I just want to die. I don't know how I'm gonna do it. I feel like I wish I could cancel Christmas because the pain is NOT worth...
Carrigon
3 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
Got up today and the fire alarm went off in the building. I am on the sixth floor. When the alarm goes off, they shut down the elevators and expect us to walk all the way down six flights of stairs. Going down, I can pretty much do, even though it's hard on me. But the coming up, almost...
Carrigon
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I need to be in a place with very little chemicals and mold and no noise or cigarette smoke. I need a quiet, calm, chemical and mold free environment. And I need to be around others like me who don't think I'm nuts every time something like this is bothering me. People who aren't sick like...
Carrigon
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
Anything normal I do, screaming pain flare. I am so sick of this. I can't do one normal thing in life without having severe, screaming pain all over later on. I went foodshopping today. I had to. When I run out of stuff and start eating badly, I get worse. And I was out of money till...
Carrigon
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
My aunt in NY, she's kind of a step aunt, not blood related. She officially has CFIDS now. She was suffering from POTS for a long time to the point of falling down the stairs a few times from the lightheadedness and blood pressure drops. And we saw the fatigue in her for a long time. She's...