Blog entries by Carrigon

Please join http://planet.infowars.com/ We have alot of groups dedicated to health. And that's where I'll be.
Views
Updated
Have you met my friends? Dizzy, Lightheaded, Fatigue, Screaming Pain? And the twins Light Sensitivity and Sound Sensitivity. They won't let...
Views
Comments
Updated
I am so tired of people trivializing how much I suffer. No one gets how severe the POTS attacks are. They are completely incapacitating. I...
Views
Comments
Updated
I miss being in the warm sunlight so very much. I'm so pale, I look like a corpse. And I'm never well enough to go out in the sun much. And it...
Views
Comments
Updated
No one understands what I have to do just to do something normal in life. The real hell of trying to keep up. My best friend wanted to go out to...
Views
Comments
Updated
Don't you hate it when someone tells you they KNOW all there is to know about something you have healthwise, and you try to explain to them the...
Views
Comments
Updated
And it probably explains why many others here are sick as well. It was the vaccines.
Views
Comments
Updated
I went out to dinner with friends yesterday, and woke up in so much pain. Full on flare. The payback was NOT worth it. I loved seeing my...
Views
Comments
Updated
Today, I got hit with an electric bill from the place I live at. They had given me a letter over the summer that I didn't have to pay anything...
Views
Comments
Updated
The cruelest days of all for me seem to be the ultra rare good days like I had yesterday. Yesterday, I wasn't lightheaded, I wasn't weak...
Views
Comments
Updated
This is a repost of a very powerful essay written by Jen R back in 2000. But I thought it was so incredibly powerful and just so perfectly...
Views
Comments
Updated
I hate nights where you can't sleep, and then you end up freaking out over everything in your life. The heat in the apartment building I'm in...
Views
Comments
Updated
All flared up and way too sick to go out to dinner, so I had to cancel my Thanksgiving plans. I'm not surprised. I've had to cancel so much over...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'm having a massive flare up. It's the usual November flare. I've had this since the 80's. You can set your watch by it. The right gland in...
Views
Comments
Updated
First, WARNING ADULT HUMOR in Link! You have been warned, do not complain if you're not into it, just don't click it. Okay, I am dedicating...
Views
Comments
Updated
I was flipping through a magazine and saw a little ad for Sonia Kashuk's nail polish, and one of her latest colors is called Fatigued. At first...
Views
Comments
Updated
Typical of today's subhuman care in the US. So we started talking about my irregular bleeding which has started again. And she looks up my...
Views
Comments
Updated
I wanted to share this because it just seemed to make alot of sense in so many ways. I did a card reading tonight on myself to ask why I'm...
Views
Updated