• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

Blog entries by Bookworm84

I read a really interesting post about success stories and what people had done/eaten/taken to get better. Success stories in our world feel a bit...
Views
Comments
Updated
I saw an episode of Sherlock the other day, the new ones with Benedict Cumberbach. The villain said that he wanted to talk to his daughter and...
Views
Comments
Updated
Well this week has not gone as planned! I expect most of you can relate to that. Sometimes I wonder what plain of reality my brain works on! I...
Views
Comments
Updated
Ummm....... I nodded, slapped a smile on my face and stood up with much more enthusiasm than I felt (story of my life!). I was told to remove my...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hi everyone, I just wanted to write something about an MRI scan I had today. Simply because there wasn't a great deal of info online about the...
Views
Updated
Having one of those days where you feel like you're being ignored, left out, cast off, held back or treated with disdain? Well, I'm pretty sure...
Views
Comments
Updated
Where did I put it? That word, that name, that place. Where did it go? I started as I meant to go on, and it disappeared straight off my tongue...
Views
Comments
Updated
I normally write a bit of poetry to express my current frame of mind. Today I'm feeling a bit different. In my little patch of the UK, the sun in...
Views
Comments
Updated
That first sip of a cup of tea that trickles through your chest and tingles your toes. The sturdy, stable hands that deliver it, your friend...
Views
Updated
Hope. Like the wing of a moth, it is beautiful but easily damaged. Sometimes it is hanging in our every word, others, it shines from within us...
Views
Comments
Updated
I didn’t choose this. I didn’t do anything wrong that made this happen to me. I didn’t want to faint in a shop when I was 16 and having a day...
Views
Comments
Updated