Blog entries by Andrew

For Christmas I received a pair of flannel pajama bottoms. I've but them to great use, but not for sleeping. When my legs get cold I slide them...
Views
Comments
Updated
It's raining it's pouring but my life’s not boring I keep my head I rest in bed and hope for a better morning; .
Views
Updated
If I looked as bad as my driver license photo, my doctors would believe how sick I really am.
Views
Comments
Updated
It's always gratifying to accomplish something. What used to seem like a tedious chore, has now become a great accomplishment. And today it was...
Views
Comments
Updated
These are the blog posts I wrote to help me answer questions I often see asked. Plus, there is information included in replies to my posts. I put...
Views
Comments
Updated
For years I've thought in terms of warm shirts and jackets. But I noticed lately I feel better if there is a blanket over my legs. Thermal...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in the PEM subforum, but tonight I feel compelled to blog about it. Maybe it will help to blog this. But I just...
Views
Comments
Updated
Tonight the loneliness is unbearable.
Views
Comments
Updated
In the song "Old Man River" is a line that says "Tired of living, but scared of dying." This illness has taught me how that feels. The good news...
Views
Comments
Updated
It's so nice when something good happens in a life that seems like never-ending bad news. But this time it ended up okay. Usually when cold...
Views
Comments
Updated
The thought that I might end up with dementia is scarier than the certainty that I have cancer.
Views
Comments
Updated
I got one of those printers that also copies, faxes, and scans. This has made my life so much easier. For example, when my doctor got my biopsy...
Views
Comments
Updated
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer about 8 years ago and because it was low-grade I entered a program of active surveillance. But my PSA...
Views
Comments
Updated
Modern clean interfaces cause me perceptual problems because I find it hard to tell where the webpage ends and the browser begins. I could...
Views
Comments
Updated
Like many of you, I find it very hard to sleep. In the morning I felt like I got only 1 hour of sleep. But that changed when I started taking...
Views
Comments
Updated
I don't know what it's like were you live, but the doctor offices out here keep it very cold in the exam rooms. I always bring a jacket, but at my...
Views
Comments
Updated
When I was treated for cancer, I had to go for radiation treatment five days a week for seven weeks. In addition, I had to go to a different...
Views
Comments
Updated
Life is not fun if you can’t sit up without feeling like you’re going to pass out. And if you sit for a while you start to get a horrible body...
Views
Comments
Updated