• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Aussies...Dr Don Lewis in Melb. Anyone have experience with him?

I live in Victoria Australia and am considering going to Dr Don Lewis in Melbourne. I first went to him in the early 90's when both he and I were fairly new to the CFS trail, I found him very helpful then.
He has since gone on to have the reputation as one of our leading exponents in CFS treatments , but he is expensive, going to him, if you can get in is a significient financial investment - for us of limited means .

I would like to hear about anyone elses experience of his treatments, what line he takes in his treatments and outcomes for patients.
Yes I know I am in Oz, but I believe there are quite a few of us on this site so am asking in the hope some have been to Dr Don Lewis.
Lesley

Comments

Personal Message. It is private and you will see a notification above the word Inbox top right of your screen.

Blog entry information

Author
lelle smith
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs