Blogs

Categories

Latest Comments

• Day 41 (dose 2)
    It just looks like it's clumped together - more like soft clay, less like powder. So more moister maybe than there should be...?
  • Day 41 (dose 2)
    I'm wondering if that was a kind of mold on your EGCG. Is that what you're thinking too?
  • Day 40
    It does sound like that doesn't it. Well I am off the lions mane and glucans now, reishi only for the next few days, i think that will allow me...
  • Day 40
    Maybe there's too much inflammation going on right now.
  • Night 38
    Yep 😁

Blogs statistics

Categories
Blogs
Blog entries
Views
Comments
okay, there. i said it. my face is burning. my head is exploding. my feet are freezing. and everything in-between hurts. it's not the...
Views
Comments
Updated
Wistar Institute, Dr. Elaine DeFreitas, and the Cheney-Bell-DeFreitas Work: Startling Revelations from Wistar's World Patent and Serious Reasons...
Views
Comments
Updated
Osler's Web Revisited -- Did The Centers For Disease Control & National Institutes Of Health Sabotage The CFS Research Of Dr. Elaine Defreitas...
Views
Comments
Updated
Glad your trip went smoothly. Hope your results hurry back to you.
Views
Comments
Updated
Hi Katie, travel used to be my passion until I got sick that can not travel more than to the store or bank and this really takes out so much...
Views
Updated
If it is "fake" energy, let's hope that it's like caffeine which does no harm and may do some good. For your sleep problem, have you tried...
Views
Comments
Updated
Last Friday, I started a regimen of colonics and immediately started feeling better. I have since done one almost every day, skipping only those...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Updated
This XMRV has blown a hole in everyone's psyche, no matter where they are on the disease path. I am being extremely disciplined with myself and...
Views
Comments
Updated
Today is day fourteen on the Paleo diet and I woke to this incredible feeling of fabulousness in my life. I feel FANTASTIC!! But in my...
Views
Comments
Updated
Did you know that some doctors keep information from you that you need to know? Let me give you a couple of examples. A doctor sent me to a...
Views
Comments
Updated
I've been on a new protocal with a new naturopathic doc who had my spit and stools tested.That was fun. The results were low adrenals(they always...
Views
Comments
Updated
I screwed entering a blog bt there is one above this message..I'll get it yet.
Views
Updated
It has been another three days on Paleo since I last wrote. These have actually been a hard three days, but for some very interesting reasons. I...
Views
Comments
Updated
Today is day eight on a strict Paleo diet. I have noticed that despite some very stressful events yesterday and subsequent lack of sleep last...
Views
Comments
Updated
Yesterday the roads were white with black patches, and today it is still snowing. Twenty minutes away from home, I turned around -- missing my...
Views
Updated