Categories

Latest Comments

Blogs statistics

Categories
Blogs
Blog entries
Views
Comments
Living in the woods as we have been these last seven years sounds very daunting. Indeed, at times it makes me look back and wonder how we have...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have been taking a couple days to recuperate from the lengthy trip to see our doctor last Thursday. It was a very exciting day and also very...
Views
Comments
Updated
(Cross-posted at Behind the Surface) Since my boyfriend, A., arrived a week and a half ago, I have awakened each morning to his succinct report...
Views
Comments
Updated
TALKING ABOUT IT. The best way to talk about this subject is to share my own experiences. And theres only one language to use when talking about...
Views
Comments
Updated
Wednesday, October 7, 2009 The weather has turned cooler and overcast these days. Summer is over. It seems every year that in the change of...
Views
Comments
Updated
I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. It was a very relaxing day. Here are the things that made yesterday one of the best birthdays I have ever...
Views
Updated
Eight years ago today saw one of the worst days of my life. The last two months had become an ever increasing nightmare as life started to plunge...
Views
Updated
Everyone who knows me will tell you that in all my emails, live chat, any place that allows for more one-on-one text communication, that almost...
Views
Comments
Updated
A star is born in the depths of space from nothing more than clouds of gas and dust drawn together by once inexplicable forces. From such humble...
Views
Updated
I remember the very moment I first thought of building a house. It was spring in 2005. After spending the last two years in a constant battle with...
Views
Updated
Home is a tent right now. A medium sized tent, sitting in a patch of woods in the Pacific Northwest. Alders, maples, cedars, and other various...
Views
Updated
After living in these woods for five years, I had thought I had seen just about everything nature would throw my way. I have seen four foot snows...
Views
Updated
Overlooking the house I am building is a rock. A big chuck of granite unearthed from the very place my house now stands. In the afternoon after...
Views
Updated
"Advocate, I'd like some of yours too if you're reading this." Hi Jen, Sure. I'll contact you privately, and make arrangements to send you...
Views
Updated
In 1993, my neighbor said I was the sickest person she'd ever seen live to tell about it. Most people have a flu story, a sick story, a food...
Views
Updated
Its my birthday today. I am now 54 years old. And still recovering from CFS. Both in the long term (17 years and counting) and in the short...
Views
Updated
September 3rd marked Ncubators 4 month milestone. And then I had a crash. We chronics use this word to indicate an ugly relapse into old...
Views
Updated
In Case you don't know the name of Dan Millman, I would like to introduce you to him. He has great Insight & Wisdom. And I very much admire his...
Views
Comments
Updated