• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Severe OCD

Valentijn

@ppodhajski - You are drawing baseless conclusions, based on SNPs simply being mentioned in a study. I don't think you're understanding the findings of many of those studies.

And I'm not sure why you're adding data about various other SNPs, while you still have provided nothing to support your claims regarding rs2283729, despite my repeated requests.

Last edited by a moderator:

ppodhajski

@ppodhajski - You are drawing baseless conclusions, based on SNPs simply being mentioned in a study. I don't think you're understanding the findings of many of those studies.

And I'm not sure why you're adding data about various other SNPs, while you still have provided nothing to support your claims regarding rs2283729, despite my repeated requests. Are you hoping that dumping a large amount of irrelevant data will distract from your inability to support your claims in regard to that SNP?

Again I repeat that I do not look at single SNPs. Do you think single SNPs cause all symptoms? I don't think that.

I think a combination of SNPs make a symptoms more likely. And maybe that assisting all those genes might reduce symptoms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Undisclosed

This thread is being closed for moderation purposes as multiple rule breaches have been brought to our attention. It will be re-opened after the rule breaches are removed.

Thank you.