• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

RedLabs stool test report sample? Or anywhere else in Europe?

Hi,
is there anybody who did this test? I'm interested in a report sample to see what type of bacteria do they test.
cant find something on the net or their website. Want to discuss this with my future practitioner.

I'm facing a serious disbiosys and culture test seems useless. I did found out parasites and candida but not able to find the other bacterial overgrowth.
I also was tested positive for SIBO and enterobacter was found 3 years ago in my mouth. Cipro didnt work in fact did a lot of damage.

From the symptoms I have i would guess a sulphur reducing type. but who knows...
Thanks

Many thanks Sushi!
I was wondering why I wasnt able to find on the net? maybe didnt input the right words?
Yeah it seems bit more "complicated" than a "normal" stool analysis like CDSA.
So I guess youre right with a knowledgeble practitioner. hm...

I have to put my story in short somewhere here to get some input.
Is this forum the best place here? I'm a new member.
Thanks again