• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Question about starting Freddd's protocol (the supps)

Hi,

I'm about to start on Freddd's protocol, after trying to read up on it quite bit.

It's a lot of info to take in (and kind of scattered all over the place on this site), so although I feel I have a very basic grasp of it, I still don't feel like like I totally have it all down yet.

(Btw, I did see the two documents about starting Freddd's protocol put out by ahmo and sheclimber... thank goodness they put those out! However, even with both of those documents, it seems like there is still a lot to learn and understand! I guess perhaps b/c this is a complex topic, and there is a lot that goes into it)

I think I know pretty much what the basic supplements are to start with. (MB12, AdenoB12, Mfolate, L-carnitine fumarate, and potassium gluconate. And also a couple co-factors, like some vitamins, minerals, fish oil, etc)

However, I read some posts which also mentioned taking:

- biotin
- inositol
- SAM-E
- TMG

My question is - when starting on the protocol, is one supposed to take all of those supps as well? Or only certain ones from that list... and if so, which ones?

Are some to be added in later on? (not taken in the very beginning). If so, which ones?

I'm very eager to start this protocol ASAP, so I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!