• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mindy Kitei: "I’d Like Some Water from Flint, Please."

Sasha

Fine, thank you
A May 12th post from Mindy:

CFS Central said:
[...] After all, despite the Institute of Medicine’s 2015 findings that ME is a serious physiological disorder, CDC still only lists "counseling, support groups and cognitive therapy" on its website under how to improve “health and quality of life” for those with the disease. This, despite patients and the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee asking CDC to take down that woefully inaccurate information for many years....

Full article here:

http://www.cfscentral.com/2016/05/id-like-some-water-from-flint-please.html

Snowdrop

Rebel without a biscuit
Since President's are bought and paid for I suppose Obama making Fauci a national treasure is understandable--he was following orders.
But who's orders and why does Fauci do what he does, who owns him?
If only there was a way to get answers to the really knarly question's--getting them out there for everyone to see.