• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CFS Dr. in Orlando?

Does anyone know of a doctor who is knowledgable and treats CFS in the Orlando, Fl area?
We plan to see Dr. Klimas in Miami in May, but it would sure be a great help to have someone in the area to go to.

Thanks for your responses. We went to see Dr. Hudson in winter park. He is caring and dedicated. However, I would recommend strong caution about going to see him because he wil put you on the stratton protocol. This uses both antivirals and antibiotics. The antibiotics gave us candida so badly we cannot get rid of it after almost a year. Doing that protocol was the single worst decision I made in my life. Now we have CFS and candida to deal with.

CallieAndToby

I would also be interested in other recommendations for the south east coast. I see Dr. Rey but things don't seem to be working out. Also, I am totally disabled with a single mother so we cannot afford somebody like Cheney or Rey anymore. It would also be helpful to do phone consult.