• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone live in a Schengen European country that can receive and pass package to me?

fishboy9320

Excluding Scandinavian countries. Preferably someone that lives in Italy, Switzerland, Austria, France, Netherlands or Spain. I will pay for your time. The package just contains Aminoven or Aminoplasmal which are basically proteins/amino acids in a bottle that are injected. But since I live in Sweden the customs are very strict for no reason, but if the package goes to a European country first before arriving in Sweden it should bypass the customs. By the way everything here is legal. I will pay for your help on PayPal, 40 dollars. I will also pay for all related costs, fees, shipping etc. Also if the packaging is in russia on the bottle it is better because they can't read what it is.

Excluded countries: Germany, Belgium, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Denmark, Serbia.

Last edited:

fishboy9320

If anyone lives in Moldova let me know. You have access to aminoplasmal in your pharmacies prescription free.