• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A message to you from Ron Davis

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

Here is a message and research update from Ron :)

Tocq_jpLnd-dCvxKHzsxwmvp0QJ_hAFqJKB1Bl-Ek0kLzjzQyBcJCsus1E99yTjkwYjs67JX6_9RcOfHiwuQhHKrn6PD6Yc5o4nZlkbVA7NkfKNwws0ueEF_tsZrtL2nREnorGCgOzFGBQlxZtwZJp7oha3vAh4Xf0UZeyVnJNj1NN_zTKflEXYlkGEgyshDBEpSvpk8hbPaiWA=s0-d-e1-ft

Stanford Research Update from Ronald W. Davis, PhD

Dr. Ron Davis, OMF Scientific Advisory Board Director and Director of the OMF-funded ME/CFS Collaborative Research Center at Stanford University, has a message of hope for the entire ME/CFS community.

Dr. Davis and his team at Stanford are continuing to expand research and leave no stone unturned to find answers. Listen to this research update and stay informed on their progress to help all patients return to living full lives.

Click here to listen to Dr. Davis's message.

OMF is proud to fund Dr. Davis and all three of the OMF-funded Collaborative Research Centers.

Working together with open collaboration our growing working group of over 100 researchers are helping to create a world without ME/CFS.

Support research to end ME/CFS

www.omf.ngo

B

raghav

@Ben H Thanks for the video. Ron Davis in one of his recent talks had talked about procuring herbal formulations from India and China and testing them on the nanoneedle. I am very much interested in that. Can you find out from him regarding that ? It should not cost much to do that research and it can yield immediate results for the patients.