• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

emergency report from China

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing the report on behalf of a great number of people who need urgent assistance from the international community.

Please just take 5 minutes to go it through. The information contained herein is very urgent and important for the whole human beings' health.

In China, there are tens of thousands of people infected with an unidentified virus after having sex out of marriage such as sex trade and one night stand, even with condoms in the whole intercourse process, including oral sex. These people have the same symptoms, which are close or identical to that of HIV. Unfortunately, after checking the body by every means currently available, the patients are told they are NOT HIV positive. Then, with the assistance and the guidance of experienced doctors, they attempt to examine all the viruses, which may cause the same symptoms with that of HIV. However, these attempts absolutely failed. Some doctors are of the opinion that the symptoms are resulting from their high psychological pressure. This view is immediately denied by these patients and the fact. The reality is that the patients' health condition is deteriorating so rapidly, which can not be explained merely from a psychological perspective. Consequently, some doctors have to accept the fact that one unknown virus does exist.

The most dangerous and fatal characteristic of this disease is that it attacks immune system and can be spread by saliva and sweat, which means you have a possibility to be infected when you have dinner with or even talk to someone. Many people passed the virus to their families and friends when sharing dinner. Therefore, we hereby bring the urgent issue to the attention of the whole international community. If this disease is not tackled in an appropriate manner immediately, the number of people to be infected will be multiplied very soon and the consequence will be devastating.

As reported from many PRC news agencies, the PRC CDC, leaded by an expert named Zeng Guang, has started the investigation of this disease and collect the information of the infected. However, we can not only rely on our government. For the purpose of finding out the virus soonest possible, we have to raise the awareness of the media, the expert and the ordinary people and seek outside assistance. We are contacting various organisations now, including the WHO and other numerous research centres. One American research centre has preliminarily decided to take some blood samples from us.

We firmly believe anyone who has the human conscience and respects human life will not just sit aside and watch us dying. Digging out the truth is not only important for us but also for the human beings as a whole.

When you read this report, please take it seriously. We are willing to let any hospital and research centre to take the blood sample from us for whatever purpose.

If you don't believe the story we are telling, you can search the relevant media reports from the PRC websites. Please lend us your hands and let more people know what is happening.

one infected person from mainland China
so,where is hanchuchu?

lenora

I keep erasing what I've written, sorry. Yes, I believe you and it seems that saliva is the main way it's transferred. Can you use paper plates, napkins and plastic knives, etc., and throw them away after use. Of course people should be warned about the dangers of sex.

What course does the disease generally follow? No, we haven't heard of it here, although it has been on this forum before. Also, Toronto seems to have a problem with it from what I've heard. Although, I'll be honest and tell you that none of my friends there have mentioned it.

I'm sure the govt. puts it down to mass hysteria. Do people actually die and how long is usual? All you can is protect yourself until WHO is able to give you its results. That was good to notify them. I

I wonder if Cort Johnson (head of Phoenix Rising) has heard of this. His opinion would be worth more than mine. Cort? I truly wish you well. It's difficult when you aren't believed. Yours, Lenora

lenora

This is what WHO reports at this time:

HIV in China​

The Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) targets the immune system and weakens people's defence systems against infections and some types of cancer. It is transmitted through unprotected sexual intercourse (anal or vaginal), transfusion of contaminated blood, sharing of contaminated needles, and between a mother and her infant during pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding.

7 out of 10 people living with HIV are male, which is largely attributed to continued high-risk behaviours such as unprotected sex, and sharing of injecting equipment.

There is no cure for HIV infection. WHO recommends standard antiretroviral therapy (ART) for all people with HIV as soon as possible after diagnosis so that people with HIV, and those at substantial risk, can enjoy healthy, long and productive lives.
Technical links
Previous
I checked as many sources as possible and it seems that your best chance is antiretroviral therapy as soon as possible. It mentioned in absolutely nothing that I read about it being passed in any manner except sex.
DO NOT have unprotected sex and certainly limit your exposure. Your immune system may be weakened and so could members of your household. See a doctor who can be trusted....check with the gay community. Sorry that I can't help more. Yours, Lenora
Credits

863 189​

people in China were on antiretroviral treatment (ART) by 2019

Credits

95.7%​

of HIV-positive pregnant women in China were on anti-HIV medicines (antiretroviral drugs, ARVs) by the end of 2019

Han Chuchu has no news, it is very likely that he has been tormented by this disease, or it is an unfortunate end, he was taken away by the disease, I hope people will never forget this topic, Han Chuchu has made a lot of efforts and was ignored by capital and incompetent units, which is simply human sadness

sunshine44

Que sera sera
I think many people here don't know the number and severity of Chinese patients, our number is really increasing, why don't everyone pay attention?

This is so terrible. Just seeing this thread now. I see it’s 14 years old. So, this disease is still circulating in China and no one is talking about it? How incredibly horrible. You are so heard.

I have never heard of this. First time. I’m so sorry you guys feel no one is listening. It must be suppressed for some reason. I pray the person who began this thread is ok 😞🙏Please feel free to fill us in here.

This is so terrible. Just seeing this thread now. I see it’s 14 years old. So, this disease is still circulating in China and no one is talking about it? How incredibly horrible. You are so heard.

I have never heard of this. First time. I’m so sorry you guys feel no one is listening. It must be suppressed for some reason. I pray the person who began this thread is ok 😞🙏Please feel free to fill us in here.
yes,
i will record my case

lenora

Hip....you're a knowledgeable blessing to us. Please always be on our site. (Where have you been lately? I do hope that you're doing better.) Thanks for everything you've done. Yours, Lenora

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and gentlemen, this is my latest lymphatic subgroup report. The CD4 is only over 300, and I am only 24 years old. You must know that the CD4 at this age should be above 600...

Attachments

• S30627-21030130_com.tencent.mm.png
    S30627-21030130_com.tencent.mm.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 9

sunshine44

Que sera sera
Ladies and gentlemen, this is my latest lymphatic subgroup report. The CD4 is only over 300, and I am only 24 years old. You must know that the CD4 at this age should be above 600...

Wow.
And this is believed to be from the same virus circulating in China?

It is a massive and obvious understatement to express my disappointment with the WHO. There are so many things happening …. And so little being done…. And then some.

I have been bedridden for 6 years. United States. Spongebathed in a bed. I have multiple viral and bacterial situations in me. Yet, so little help. It’s truly frustrating.