• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Disability Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
ME/CFS Websites

ME/CFS Handbooks

ME/CFS and FM Disability Articles

Generic Disability Sites

• DisabilityInfo.gov - Provides information on the federal government and disability]
  • Untangling the Web an exhaustive, award-winning linked listing of disability information on the Web, sponsored by the International Center for Disability Information at West Virginia University. This international resource covers topics ranging from computer technology to employment and career resources.
  • HealthWell Foundation - The HealthWell Foundation provides financial assistance to underinsured individuals living with chronic or life-threatening illnesses such as cancer, asthma and autoimmune disorders. HealthWell has helped more than 40,000 patients afford their prescription drug co-payments, premiums and other out-of-pocket health care costs. Information on co-pay assistance for underinsured. Help raise awareness about co-payment assistance. To receive quarterly news updates, please e-mail support@healthwellfoundation.org.
  • 61 Questions About Social Security Disability Services"]Disability Services Guide -
    Disability services can help applicants navigate the disability process. This disability services FAQ answers many of your questions. (About Arthritis)
  • Disability Issues for Those With Headaches and Migraine DiseaseOne of the problems people with headache disorders and Migraine disease have when it comes to disability issues is that ours are invisible diseases. Still, we have rights under the Americans With Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act (About Headaches & Migraines)
  • Disability Forums - these forums focus on private LTD insurance issues (not SSDI).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.