• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

EMF/EMR affects blood causing rouleaux formation

fla

How electromagnetic radiation affects your blood causing rouleaux formation: video1, video2.

The reason why is explained by this paper.

What ME/CFS blood looks like: video1, video2, video3.

Since blood of those with M.E. seems to be sticky and the red blood cells tend to clump together as well as being damaged by oxidative stress, it seems prudent to reduce EMF/EMR exposure to avoid exacerbating the problem with rouleaux formation.

Wayne

Since blood of those with M.E. seems to be sticky and the red blood cells tend to clump together as well as being damaged by oxidative stress, it seems prudent to reduce EMF/EMR exposure to avoid exacerbating the problem with rouleaux formation.

Hi Fla,

I couldn't agree with you more. I haven't checked out all of your links yet, but I intend to. I think EMF/EMR exposure can be far more detrimental than many of recognize or acknowledge. Thanks much for posting these links.

Wayne