50 experts and 171 advocates oppose the HHS/IOM Contract to re-define ME/CFS.
Check out our IOM Contract Forum for the latest news and to join the campaign.
Demonstrations in San Francisco Dec 9th and Washington D.C. Dec 10th
Reporting Problems in Chat
How to Report Problems
How To Report a User
To find a Chat Administrator for an immediate issue:
- Click on the 'People Here' tab in the lower right hand corner of your screen
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list
- Chat Admin and Moderator usernames are in blue
- Click the 'Chat' link located directly to the right of a person's name on the chat list in order to initiate a private chat
If there are no Chat Admins available:
- If a user is causing problems or being inappropriate, click on the flag beside their name (which turns red when you hover your mouse over it)
- When you click on the flag, a pop-up will appear that asks 'Do you want to warn this user'
- If you click on 'Warn', the user will be flagged on the Envolve website where Phoenix Rising moderators and administrators can review the chat transcripts and take further action
- If you see that a moderator or chat administrator is logged into the forum, start a Conversation to alert them that there is a problem in chat.
- If no staff member appears to be available, the best option is to create a private chat room and invite everybody to participate in the new room except the user that is causing an issue
Registered Members: When you flag a troublesome user, please always advise the moderators by starting a Conversation with them: this will alert us to the problem much more quickly