• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Zoe Norris Book - "Chronic Fatigue - A Mystery No More"

Sidereal

Plenty here that have tried those things...

Exactly. Why is she presenting this as some bombshell new information? Cutler wrote Amalgam Illness in 1999 and there have been many before and after him talking about the dangers of mercury.

ukxmrv

I looked back at the CFSFMExperimental Yahoo group which has messages since around 1999 and there were huge discussions on Mercury and Cutler and then continuing on from that since 2002 (big peak) to 2005 (another big peak) and so on until the present time.

Mercury and CFS is not a closely guarded secret. One could put together a book just from the posts to that group.

Vic

Not sure how she treated it though - if I have presumed correctly. Amalgam fillings out? detox and chelation? Cutler?
http://www.zoominfo.com/s/#!search/profile/person?personId=1846313450&targetid=profile

According to this she is a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner. I think she does actually know how to cure CFS/ME. From my observation and experience, TCM has some of the best therapies helpful for CFS/ME/FM. She just doesn't quite know the exact mechanism. In my opinion, toxicity is just a contributing factor, but doesn't get to the exact cause. The possibility of some kind of biochemical hemorrhage does sound interesting, though. Also according to her Twitter she is a hardcore Vegan now. From my experience, eating TONS of vegetables is a MUST if you want to get better (though not necessarily vegan-ism).

Edit: Actually never mind found a picture and they're different women!

Last edited:

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
http://www.zoominfo.com/s/#!search/profile/person?personId=1846313450&targetid=profile

According to this she is a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner. I think she does actually know how to cure CFS/ME. From my observation and experience, TCM has some of the best therapies helpful for CFS/ME/FM. She just doesn't quite know the exact mechanism. In my opinion, toxicity is just a contributing factor, but doesn't get to the exact cause. The possibility of some kind of biochemical hemorrhage does sound interesting, though. Also according to her Twitter she is a hardcore Vegan now. From my experience, eating TONS of vegetables is a MUST if you want to get better (though not necessarily vegan-ism).
I think that's the worng Zoe Norris - the one you link to above lives in Australia...

Undisclosed

If somebody has been poisoned by mercury and is cured totally via chelation, then one could suggest a misdiagnosis of ME/CFS. I am not saying this is the case with Zoe Norris but it would be hugely disappointing if one were to buy her book when their own testing had revealed that there is no elevated mercury. This is why @Zoe. needs to say what the abnormal test result was because 20 pounds/60 dollars for a book that doesn't apply is a hefty cost when on a limited income.

liverock

Yes, or from five minutes on google. We don't know if it's her entire thesis though, that is just one page of references.

I think your right, its highly improbable to me that she would leave open the page for public gaze that reveals the 'secret source' of her problem. Also the reference to RichVanK who was not really a considered source on mercury poisoning or chelation. The only thing that points to it being poisoning would be that it would normally be brought up in a 3 day seminar on First Aid, which she attended and describes as when the 'light bulb' went on.

Last edited:

xrunner

I've dealt with mercury.
For dealing with it I highly recommend Andrew Cutler's book or the frequent chelation yahoo support group, where you can find most of the info in the book for free!
As regards ME, I'm sorry I'm still at it.