• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

zinc reactions-zinc cream instead??

hi all, i know from searching many others have bad reactions to a lot of supplements that we need, zinc as an example, so i was searching and found something on a autism thread about zinc cream, anyone used zinc cream? to bypass the stomach and i assume nausea etc

im curious as to wether this "low and slow" approach ever works ,and my leaky gut is SO bad that i just want to find a better way of taking zinc other than in my mouth or stomach, so that leaves transdermal

but not found any reports of cfs users, just autism

http://www.autismweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20662

that is the link, be very interested to see if anyone has tried this ,and also if anyone has been able to take a zinc by mouth by slowly increasing what was at first severe reactions ,i react with cellulose,fillers of all kinds let alone the mineral itself

cheers