1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
A disease with two faces? Re-naming ME/CFS
Persuasion Smith covers the bases on the misleading and disreputable name for our disease we've all been saddled with ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Zeolite, anyone?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Dainty, Dec 14, 2010.

1. lch1

lch1

Mid Atlantic area, USA
    I was very sick for 2 year, then went on Rich V's protocol and felt much better. I stayed on it for 2 years, then realized that you have to stop when the methylation process is fixed! So I stopped and felt better. I then started taking 3 drops of liquid zeolite 2X a day and I have not felt so good in 10 years. I highly recommend it, but there is NO reason to drowned yourself in this or any other supplement. All of it taxes the liver, so easy does it. Good luck!!!

maryb likes this.
  2. Luca

Luca

lch1, which brand of liquid zeolite did you use? I notice from this thread and other places that CFS people can get rather ill on some brands.

3. musicchick581

musicchick581 Senior Member

What brand does everyone use? Liquid or powder? I read that powder can cause cancer. It's 4 years later, has anyone had continued success??

4. wallace

wallace

Any new reports?
    I have been using zeolite for a while and about to start Zeoforce

5. xks201

xks201 Senior Member

Guys do not touch this crap I read a study on pubmed showing it actually caused aluminum poisoning in animals. It is also considered toxic in low amounts by our epa. If it performs holy miracles for you after one dose I guess use it but if it doesn't stay far away.

6. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    I tried it for a few days and it felt dreadful.

7. wallace

wallace

Thats a good sign Valentijn :)

See more popular forum discussions.