1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Zeo Mobile

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by JAH, Jul 5, 2012.

1. JAH

JAH Senior Member

San Jose
    I got a groupon for a zeo mobile sleep manager today, thinking of buying one, and wonder if anyone has tried it. I know that I have seen a thread about zeo before, tried to search for it, but came up empty. I have had a sleep study before, am thinking of changing my sleep medication and think the zeo (which is supposed to record sleep stages) might help me.

thanks,

JAH
  2. JAH

JAH Senior Member

San Jose
    (replying to my own post...) I decided to go ahead buy a zeo, despite mediocre reviews on amazon. I will post on the results and if anyone has experience with zeo, please feel free to share your experience...J
    katim likes this.
  3. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
    I have heard good things about it, though I've never tried it. Looking forward to your review.

See more popular forum discussions.