1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Your typical heart rate (pulse)

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by cigana, Jun 1, 2013.

?

What is your typical pulse (beats per minute)?

1. average (around 72)

5.9%
  2. sometimes high, sometimes low

11.8%
  3. low (60-65)

26.5%
  4. high (75-80)

17.6%
  5. very low (less than 60)

23.5%
  6. very high (more than 80)

26.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. L'engle

L'engle moderate ME

Canada
    My HR feels 10-20 too high even just sitting up at home. It feels like my heart's working too hard on bad days.
  2. SOC

SOC Back to work (easy, part-time work)

USA
    I had borderline low BP most of my adult life, including the early years of ME/CFS. Then somewhere in the past few years my BP started creeping up to high normal. This is about the same time the tachy started giving me real problems. I don't know if this is a progression of the illness thing, a result of clearing up 5 chronic infections, deconditioning from not being to be active when ill... or something else entirely. Struck me as odd, though, that I went from being lowish BP to highish BP over the course of this illness.

See more popular forum discussions.