1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Your typical heart rate (pulse)

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by cigana, Jun 1, 2013.

?

What is your typical pulse (beats per minute)?

1. average (around 72)

5.9%
  2. sometimes high, sometimes low

11.8%
  3. low (60-65)

26.5%
  4. high (75-80)

17.6%
  5. very low (less than 60)

23.5%
  6. very high (more than 80)

26.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. L'engle

L'engle moderate ME

Canada
    My HR feels 10-20 too high even just sitting up at home. It feels like my heart's working too hard on bad days.
  2. SOC

SOC Moderator and Senior Member

USA
    I had borderline low BP most of my adult life, including the early years of ME/CFS. Then somewhere in the past few years my BP started creeping up to high normal. This is about the same time the tachy started giving me real problems. I don't know if this is a progression of the illness thing, a result of clearing up 5 chronic infections, deconditioning from not being to be active when ill... or something else entirely. Struck me as odd, though, that I went from being lowish BP to highish BP over the course of this illness.

See more popular forum discussions.