1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

young OZ woman for media interview by phone or email

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Allyson, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne
    message from ME/cfs Autralia

Article for a National Young women's magazine on M.E. Two young women required for an interview with a journalist either via phone or email. Any-one interested? Please let us know by Friday this week. Can be located anywhere in Australia. please email admin@mecfs-vic.org.au with your contact details and brief notes about your M.E. to indicate your interest.

2. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    thanks..I'll email them umm what is "young" with this. I view myself young still thou Im in early 40s..

3. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    done.. ive left out my mail how this illness has driven me to trying to suicide on occassions too.. my email sounds bad enough without adding any of that into things.. so i focused on my POTS due to it and how this illness has endangered my life in other ways too and how severe it has been.

(quite possibly my email about my MEcould "too dark" for that mag??? if they just want something like an article on this illness and how if one has certain symptoms. it could be CFS and they arent alone.. typical mag stuff... my story probably is more suited to a current affair show).

ah well.. it will be interesting to see if i get a response..

See more popular forum discussions.