• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

young OZ woman for media interview by phone or email

Allyson

message from ME/cfs Autralia

Article for a National Young women's magazine on M.E. Two young women required for an interview with a journalist either via phone or email. Any-one interested? Please let us know by Friday this week. Can be located anywhere in Australia. please email admin@mecfs-vic.org.au with your contact details and brief notes about your M.E. to indicate your interest.

taniaaust1

done.. ive left out my mail how this illness has driven me to trying to suicide on occassions too.. my email sounds bad enough without adding any of that into things.. so i focused on my POTS due to it and how this illness has endangered my life in other ways too and how severe it has been.

(quite possibly my email about my MEcould "too dark" for that mag??? if they just want something like an article on this illness and how if one has certain symptoms. it could be CFS and they arent alone.. typical mag stuff... my story probably is more suited to a current affair show).

ah well.. it will be interesting to see if i get a response..