1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

You Won't Believe What Else King's College Researchers Can't Find!

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by starryeyes, Feb 4, 2010.

1. darkrobot

darkrobot

UK
    Are they 1000% sure? ;)

2. flex

flex *****

London area
    Latest just in from the IC - Simon Wessely cant find his penis

3. flex

flex *****

London area
    [video=youtube;hTcArkhyivA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTcArkhyivA[/video]

IC researcher fails to hold it together for important presentation!!!

4. blackbird

blackbird caged.

UK
    you can't leave this place for a minute.

I saw the heading and had my reply all ready, and you're five pages in already !!

For what it's worth, on reading the thread title, the first thing I thought of were arses. Closely followed by elbows.

5. Sunday

Sunday Senior Member

Oh Dr. Yes, I agree with the majority: this is a wonderful way to celebrate your 300th post.

And I actually did LOL.

6. Julia Rachel

Julia Rachel

California
    Does this mean ejaculations are a figment of the imagination as well? Sexists....

7. spindrift

spindrift Plays With Voodoo Dollies

Anastasia tells Andrea a secret:

[video=youtube;SwW1MtjGhFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwW1MtjGhFI&playnext_from=TL&videos=IKZAOYvHJQI[/video]

8. muffin

muffin Senior Member

USA!
    G-Spot

As an American bystander, it is always great fun to stand and watch the back and forths between the Brits and the French.

Of course we Americans have HUGE G-Spots, because "everything in the US is bigger" - or that's what my Brit boyfriend used to mock me with.

9. sickness

sickness

Western Australia
    They were probably using the wrong definition for 'woman'!:D

take care, ness

10. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    Just for Simon Weasel

Maybe we can take up a collection and hire this guy to beat Weasel over the head with it. On the other hand this guy definitely has something for his arse!!!:eek::eek::eek: (I can't believe the Huffington Post ran this as news)

See more popular forum discussions.