1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

You guys need to try this Now Acai, seriously!

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by CAcfs, Sep 18, 2012.

1. AnnieBane

AnnieBane

Acai sounds like a winner, thanks for posting! Will check it out!

2. triffid113

triffid113 Day of the Square Peg

Michigan
    Burning and pins and needles like you describe sounds more like a niacin reaction and that is caused by HISTAMINE.
    I may be wrong but if you make ONOO instead of NO then you will be able to measure it as high blood pressure. It is my understanding that you make either-or not both.

3. triffid113

triffid113 Day of the Square Peg

Michigan
    Ok I will have to try acai next time I order pills. I HATE the taste of Acai and I resist trying new things because I already take so many pills, but you got my interest about the NO since I have high blood pressure...yes, mine is under complete control (well, 125/83 from pre-supplement 175/117) but I would love to see it go 110/70 (never in my life has it gone that low). And the more energy thing sounds bizarre - how could this trendy nasty-tasting fruit do that??! But it sounds worth a try.

See more popular forum discussions.