1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

YOU: Become a Media Mouthpiece for ME/CFS!

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by leela, Apr 12, 2011.

1. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    http://helpareporter.com/

Articulate, knowledgeable patients/researchers/advocates may register at this website
    as experts so that when reporters are gearing up to do an article you can be contacted for an interview!

Wouldn't it be great if a Rich Van K or a Lenny Jason, or a Pat Fero were interviewed more often than a Simon Wessely or a Myra McClure or a Dr. Contamination?

The patient/advocate population has so many informed, intelligent, interested, up-to-date minds available. Let's get their voices out there! :victory:

2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    How do they know what to contact you about?

GG

3. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
    GG

I guess when you register, you then receive three sort of digest emails per day with reporters' queries. Anything that applies to you you can reply to with a brief summary of why you're an expert on that subject and what you have to offer.

On the main page there is an audio link that explains in a bit more detail, but that's basically how it works. There's no charge to anybody.

See more popular forum discussions.