1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Yom Kippur

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Nielk, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    http://youtu.be/ttqPs-RHutU

Wishing everyone who will participate in Yom Kippur - The Day of Awe - A very meaningful day.
    May all your prayers be answered.

Nielk
  2. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins PJ Princess

Oh I do love the Jewish faith, tradtion and ritual. May you have a wonderful celebration, Neilk.
  3. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
  4. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Thanks Leela.
    The 25 hour fast and prayers was not easy but, I feel cleansed.
    Had all of you in mind during the prayer for the sick.
  5. searcher

searcher

SF Bay Area
    I am glad you had an easy fast Nielk! I was surprised by how easy mine was (although I did cheat a little and drink water.) Once I realized I should take beta blockers I could even stand during the prayers.
    I hope that the healing prayers help and that this year is better for all of us.
  6. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Amen!
    I really had a good feeling this year that my prayers were coming from deep inside my soul and God was right next to me.
    A real spiritual experience. Even though I couldn't even go to the synagogue and just prayed at home.
    Maybe it was the quietness of being one with God. I have a good feeling for us for this coming year!

See more popular forum discussions.