1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Leptin
Andrew Gladman reflects upon the recent IACFS/ME conference and the buzz surrounding a small molecule, leptin.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Yom Kippur

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by Nielk, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    http://youtu.be/ttqPs-RHutU

Wishing everyone who will participate in Yom Kippur - The Day of Awe - A very meaningful day.
    May all your prayers be answered.

Nielk
  2. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins PJ Princess

Oh I do love the Jewish faith, tradtion and ritual. May you have a wonderful celebration, Neilk.
  3. leela

leela Slow But Hopeful

Couchland, USA
  4. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Thanks Leela.
    The 25 hour fast and prayers was not easy but, I feel cleansed.
    Had all of you in mind during the prayer for the sick.
  5. searcher

searcher

SF Bay Area
    I am glad you had an easy fast Nielk! I was surprised by how easy mine was (although I did cheat a little and drink water.) Once I realized I should take beta blockers I could even stand during the prayers.
    I hope that the healing prayers help and that this year is better for all of us.
  6. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Amen!
    I really had a good feeling this year that my prayers were coming from deep inside my soul and God was right next to me.
    A real spiritual experience. Even though I couldn't even go to the synagogue and just prayed at home.
    Maybe it was the quietness of being one with God. I have a good feeling for us for this coming year!

See more popular forum discussions.