• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Yeast, sulfur, and heavy metals: How to proceed with treatment?

After taking just a 1/2 of a drop of Spraga by Nutramedix 2x over a 2 day period to help purge suspected excess sulfur, 2 days later, I began to develop some strange symptoms which I immediately attributed to heavy metals.

I've read from Andy Cutler, that when sulfur is mobilized, it also mobilizes heavy metals. The symptoms I experienced after taking the Sparga were slight head ache, loud stomach noises, and metallic taste in mouth. I just felt really bad overall.

But even though I eventually felt bad, before I did, the Sparga had me feeling pretty good in my head.

I'm also dealing with yeast overgrowth from antibiotics, but I feel I have that somewhat stabilized for the moment with my probiotic.

I know I need to remove this sulfur, but my instincts are telling me to treat the heavy metals first. What do you guys think is the best way to proceed with this situation? o_O