• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Yasko's new multi

Johnmac

I've had huge benefits from the Rich von K Simplified Methylation Protocol (SMP). My problem was severe thiol reactions when chelating mercury. These frequently put me in bed. I'd say I was functioning very poorly (15%?) - whereas today I am functioning 100%.

One key ingredient of the SMP has been Yasko's "Neurological Health Formula" - her basic multi, with a bit of everything in it. She's now put out a new multi - All In One.

Does All In One replace the old formula? Has anyone tried it?

Thanks to all,

John

Lala

I have not tried it, but I wonder why is folic acid included in this formula, when 50% of people have MTHFR mutation.

almost

Bumping this up, 'cuz I have the same question, along with did Rich von Konynenburg ever update his protocol recommendation re the multi? I'm considering the protocol, but the new AllInOne multi seems quite different. Any news or new recommendations?