1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Yasko's ACAT/BHMT compound + hair loss

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by trollo, Nov 12, 2013.

1. trollo

trollo Senior Member

Italy
    Hello, i'm assuming the Acat/Bhmt compound since august, and in the last 2 monthes i noticed i have less hair. As i noticed since i assume it i feel more fatigued, is it possible the compound could cause hair loss???

2. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

Have you had your thyroid checked? Even better would be to get a physical with needed blood work, etc.,

Hair loss can be due to a myriad of conditions, medical and nonmedical such as damage from hair dye, chlorinated swimming water and just getting older. When I was hypoT, I did not have hair loss but I do know hair loss can be a symptom.

Good luck!

3. trollo

trollo Senior Member

Italy
    My hair loss should be due to genetic alopecia. But i stopped it for years using Minoxidyl. Since i began to assume the Yasko compound i noticed my hair got reduced in a few monthes...

See more popular forum discussions.