1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass
Jody Smith continues to try to put into words the horror of the altered state that hobbles the brains of those with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Yasko's ACAT/BHMT compound + hair loss

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by trollo, Nov 12, 2013.

1. trollo

trollo Senior Member

Italy
    Hello, i'm assuming the Acat/Bhmt compound since august, and in the last 2 monthes i noticed i have less hair. As i noticed since i assume it i feel more fatigued, is it possible the compound could cause hair loss???
  2. barbc56

barbc56 Senior Member

Have you had your thyroid checked? Even better would be to get a physical with needed blood work, etc.,

Hair loss can be due to a myriad of conditions, medical and nonmedical such as damage from hair dye, chlorinated swimming water and just getting older. When I was hypoT, I did not have hair loss but I do know hair loss can be a symptom.

Good luck!
  3. trollo

trollo Senior Member

Italy
    My hair loss should be due to genetic alopecia. But i stopped it for years using Minoxidyl. Since i began to assume the Yasko compound i noticed my hair got reduced in a few monthes...

See more popular forum discussions.