• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Yasko's ACAT/BHMT compound + hair loss

trollo

Hello, i'm assuming the Acat/Bhmt compound since august, and in the last 2 monthes i noticed i have less hair. As i noticed since i assume it i feel more fatigued, is it possible the compound could cause hair loss???

barbc56

Have you had your thyroid checked? Even better would be to get a physical with needed blood work, etc.,

Hair loss can be due to a myriad of conditions, medical and nonmedical such as damage from hair dye, chlorinated swimming water and just getting older. When I was hypoT, I did not have hair loss but I do know hair loss can be a symptom.

Good luck!

trollo

My hair loss should be due to genetic alopecia. But i stopped it for years using Minoxidyl. Since i began to assume the Yasko compound i noticed my hair got reduced in a few monthes...