I went on Lactulose last Monday and got good effects from it. I think it was feeding good bacteria and I was actually starting to improve. Then I received my Xylitol and when I took 1/2 tsp in water, it caused immediate die off, and it still is. I'm taking 1 tsp + daily, plus using it to coat my teeth. I think I'll quit the lactulose until the Xylitol has had time to take effect. I may go on apo lactoferrin in a few days. I hate to try too many new things at once but I'm looking forward to getting better. It's amazing that oil of oregano, GSE, garlic, SF722, Biofase, Serrapeptase, all didn't do a thing to me but 1/2 tsp of Xylitol caused immediate die off. I think I must be on to something good now. I guess it attacks biofilm. It attracts mold and yeast, they say, then the mold & yeast consume it but can't ferment it, so it dies.