• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

xmrvweb.me.uk server down

jace

Off the fence
In case you are wondering why your link to the WPI UK patient support forum isn't working, I have had this message from one of the admins there:

Unfortunately, our server at xmrvweb.me.uk has been down for over 24 hours and I have no way of letting people know. I wonder if you would mind posting a message on this site for our folk to read as they will be wondering why they can't access the forum.

I have contacted the server, but they say it will take hours to repair the problem. If you could gain permission for a message to be placed on this forum, then the people who visit here will know what is happening. If you could just post a brief message explaining that our site is down and we are waiting for Serif to sort it out, that would be great.

Countrygirl

Thanks for posting the above for us, Jace.

For those of us who are members of xmrvweb.me.uk, here is the link where our Serif problems are being discussed. It will keep you informed of when our forum is back on-line.

http://forums.serif.com/showthread.php?t=90523&page=2

It may take many hours or even days yet, sadly.

I hope everyone is okay. Perhaps you might like to keep in touch on this thread, with thanks to PR.

If anyone would like my e-mail for information that we can't place on an open forum, please PM me.

J., are you okay? We have plans to discuss and I didn't get your call, I suspect because our forum crashed before you copied my contact details.

Love to everyone on xmrvweb,

Countrygirl.

Countrygirl

Just to let everyone know that xmrvweb.me.uk, the UK forum, is up and running. See you all there, folks.

C.G.