1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

XMRVChronic Fatigue Syndrome and the Blood Supply - Teleconference June 11th

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Impish, May 28, 2010.

1. Rivotril

Rivotril Senior Member

nothing yet???
    if there was something big, we should have known by now i guess
    or am i too pessimistic?

2. JT1024

JT1024 Senior Member

Massachusetts
    I was unable to attend but I don't think there was anything "new". If there had been, there would have been a lot more buzz on the web.

My hope was that work would pay for it (I work in a hospital lab) but there was no interest in it (other than my own) and the budget is extremely tight.

I believe there is going to be something free in July but I have to verify that. I think I read it somewhere. If I find the info, I'll update this post.

Sorry I could attend :( ~ JT

3. Lesley

Lesley Senior Member

Southeastern US
    WPI just posted this link on Facebook: http://blogs.wsj.com/health/2010/06/14/chronic-fatigue-sufferers-may-be-asked-to-avoid-donating-blood/

Some key quotes:

4. Rivotril

Rivotril Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.