1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Xmrv Youtube appeal

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by VillageLife, Mar 10, 2010.

1. VillageLife

VillageLife Senior Member

United Kingdom
  2. Knackered

Knackered Guest

Ugh... Simon Wessley
  3. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Ughhh right, and right in the middle of it- doesn't make me feel proud
  4. Koan

Koan Be the change.

I think the question is posed to the people in the vid and the answer for most of them is: a lot! I think it is meant, in part, to challenge Simon Wessley to look at himself and ask himself that question. I think that is a very valid, if somewhat surprising, approach.

My fear is that Simon would probably see it and think he had done all manner of pride inducing stuff. Interesting none the less.
  5. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    Hi leepennington.

Thank you for taking Simon Wessely out of the video.

Maybe you'll want to stick around the forums and chat with all of us for awhile.

See more popular forum discussions.