• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

XMRV VIPdx Positive for Culture

alice1

What is NT therapy?And whatever it is I hope you feel better after you start again m0joey. I must be in the minority section because I'm hoping I have xmrv or whatever name it comes with.To know that there could be treament that may help is my dream come true.I've tried everything and have had CSF/EBV/ME
for 23 years so I'm game.So so game.I would also use my naturopathic doc to help balance out the toxic effects or problems that could potentially occur.
Bring it on.

mojoey

Hey Alice1

There was a thread started in the Alternative Therapies section about NT. Also, here is a good article describing NT the way Mike Dessin, Patient 1-3, JanisB, ShellBell, Kfisher446, and BigDreams87 (just to list the patients reporting in on New Day) are getting it done:

http://planetthrive.com/2009/08/neural-therapy/

I think I stated before that I'm actually glad I'm positive for XMRV. If NT doesn't produce desired results for me, then I'll have something else to chase. If it does and the results hold with time, that would speak volumes on the effectiveness of a body-state treatment and maybe to the role of XMRV as something that activates when the terrain is out of whack as opposed to a virus that throws the terrain out of whack.

For the record, my NT doc was delighted to hear I'm positive, because I'm the first one in his office that is positive so far. A pet project if you will.