1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

XMRV Testing and clinical research study

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by vwprts4u, Oct 26, 2009.

1. vwprts4u

vwprts4u

CA
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I spent the last three days researching the XMRV information. I called the WPI Friday and actually got a call back today asking to donate blood for a clinical research study. The down side of this is you do not receive the results! I will be doing this as it seems to be important. I also called the VIP lab and got on the waiting list for a test kit(4 weeks) it was $650.00 for both tests for XMRV.

If you are interested in the clinical research study you must send an E-mail with your full name and address and a sentence stating you would like to participate.

E-mail the above to debbietc991@gmail.com

Also Debbie said there will be a questionnaire posted on the WPI site later this week that is very important to the current research.

Chris

2. Tony

Tony Still working on it all..

Melbourne, Australia
    Good on you Chris....:)

3. Martlet

Martlet Senior Member

Near St Louis, MO
    Thanks for this info Chris. I emailed them.

See more popular forum discussions.