1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

XMRV symposium June 9

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by ikke2001be, May 26, 2011.

1. Jemal

Jemal Senior Member

Having worked for the government myself, I think the government always tries to speak with one mouth and one message, as conflicting messages don't sit well with the general public. However, at a research institute like the NCI, I think scientists are free to pursue certain avenues of research. The recent press release by the NCI probaby means some of the higher management now believes XMRV is contamination, but others, like Ruscetti, are still able to research an opposing view. Ruscetti probably has colleagues helping him as well.
    It might also be that several departments within the NCI have opposing views.

2. Jemal

Jemal Senior Member

3. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

this is EXCELLENT information. thanks to ALL!!

4. Jemal

Jemal Senior Member

5. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Thanks Jemal - very exciting following all this work now.

See more popular forum discussions.