1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

XMRV Section Changing.

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Cort, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    The XMRV Forums are changing. The XMRV section has gotten so big that we're spreading them out a bit in order to focus more easily on specific aspects of the virus.

This makes it easier to find specific topics but if you want to just browse it takes more work.

Let me know what you think.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Senior Member

Los Angeles, USA
    I like the way you split it.
  3. Cort

Raleigh, NC
    It sure is - 243 posts (each of which must be moved individually..... should have done this awhile ago)

Thanks Andrew - I like the two R's and three T's
  4. gracenote

gracenote All shall be well . . .

Santa Rosa, CA
    XMRV section

Great idea. Wow. So much interest in such a short time!

Would it be helpful (I'm thinking it would be) to add XMRV in front of "Testing, Treatment and . . .", and also in front of "Media, Interviews, Blogs . . ."? Just so when we're in those sections we will still see XMRV? Just a thought.

And thanks to all of you who are working so hard to keep this forum going. I am SO VERY GRATEFUL!
  5. Cort

Raleigh, NC
    Good idea! Thanks
  6. fresh_eyes

fresh_eyes happy to be here

mountains of north carolina
    Thanks for all your work on this forum, Cort and others. It is very, very, very much appreciated. :)
  7. starryeyes

starryeyes Senior Member

Bay Area, California
    I really like this forum. So glad I joined. :)

See more popular forum discussions.