1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

XMRV & Osteoporosis & bone marrow & white cells

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by FernRhizome, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Forebearance

Forebearance Senior Member

Great Plains, US
    In case it might be relevant, I have to take massive amounts of calcium or my teeth would decay like crazy and I wouldn't be able to sleep.
    Lots of other CFS patients have written about having dental problems. Hmmm.
    So far I don't have osteoporosis, but it could be because of the huge amount of calcium I take. (around 2300 mg a day)
  2. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    Dr judy wants bone marrow

Fern,

Dr Judy has said in an e-mail to us at xmrvweb.me.uk that she would like to test bone marrow. If you have an odd sample lying in your freezer, why don't you e-mail her with your offering.? She has found that a marrow sample tested positive. She is (if she is a good swimmer because all our planes are grounded) supposed to be coming over to Scotland in the next day or so, but will still be picking up e-mails.

Warmest regards,

C.G.
  3. FernRhizome

FernRhizome Senior Member

Thanks CG! I actually just got in touch with Judy last week! Best, Beth

See more popular forum discussions.