1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

XMRV - No Contamination, Still No Replication! Statement from IMEA CEO

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Ana, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Ana

Ana *****

Xxxxxxxxxx

2. Mya Symons

Mya Symons Mya Symons

Wyoming
    "Yet, Lombardi et al and Lo et al did not use this cell line, the labs involved have never worked with mice, and mouse contamination has been rigorously ruled out in their samples, both by the authors and the CDC."

Thanks for this. This was a question I had on another thread. This is a great explanation for "the other side" (the one not presented at the CROI conference).

I still have one question: On another CFS forum, a person made a claim that the PCR used by Whitmore Peterson were a brand and type that were known to be contaminated. Does anyone have proof as to whether this is true or not?

3. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    Thank you, IMEA! A patient advocacy organization that advocates for patients. Ingenious.

See more popular forum discussions.