1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

XMRV/ME and school?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by bullybeef, Apr 23, 2010.

1. bullybeef

bullybeef Senior Member

North West, England, UK
    Could I ask if anyone whom is XMRV+ with children, have you given this information to your childrens school?

I am awaiting to be tested, along with my wife (whom doesnt have ME as far as we know), basically because Dr. M suggested to me if were both positive, there is every chance our kids are. So I dont know what to tell our children's school teachers if we are positive.

Is this something that has already been discussed?
  2. lululowry

lululowry Senior Member

Athens, Georgia
    I have been worrying about this as well. How would children acquire it?
  3. bullybeef

bullybeef Senior Member

North West, England, UK
    Dr. M certainly believes it is inherited. And I would feel very irresponsible not to let the school and nursery know if there's a possibility my kids are carriers.

See more popular forum discussions.