• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

XMRV: International Letter Writing Day 2

alex3619

Hi Tuha,

I have suggested elsewhere (not a forum) that we should have a letter or email writing day every month. I would suggest the 8th of every month, the day the Lombardi paper was published online in Science Express - but if they Alter paper is published soon, and it is as explosive as we hope, then that might be a good day too.

Bye
Alex

Tuha

Hi Tuha,

I have suggested elsewhere (not a forum) that we should have a letter or email writing day every month. I would suggest the 8th of every month, the day the Lombardi paper was published online in Science Express - but if they Alter paper is published soon, and it is as explosive as we hope, then that might be a good day too.

Bye
Alex

I think this is again one activity which we really need. do you know how to organise it little bit? I already saw on the judderwocky XMRV web site that around 600 people who signed the petition wrote also a lot of letters. So 600 people is already nice number and if the others would join them (I think also other people write but we dont know about them). maybe if it would be little bit organized and the people would see that there are quit a lot of people who write to the authorities - they would see a sense and they would join us.

I am from Europe - I think this is what we also need here. does someone know that there is an organising letters writing in Europe - if not, we could start it.