1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

XMRV International Advocacy Strategy: Help us start a Facebook page?

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by parvofighter, Dec 21, 2009.

1. kim500

kim500 Guest

XMRV Action Network

I vote for 'XMRV Action Network'.

Trying saying it out loud. Great alliteration, sounds sharp and strong.
  2. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

hi all

I agree with txfriend and FE about the petition and professionalism. It's so exciting that it's up and going, but it is a work in progress.

Know of anyone who would want to take on dealing with the petition? (no pressure, really!:p)

Hi Kim500 - welcome to the forums. Do I detect the ear of a PR person there?
  3. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

I just watched the starbucks, All you Need is Love AIDS fund-raising campaign that Wayne posted on another thread. I loved it.

And I wondered if it might spark some fund-raining (for WPI, CAA, Phoenix Rising, good research .... maybe) ideas.
  4. txfriend

txfriend

hi all...
    I did email the author of the video/blog and he immediately wrote back, saying
    he did make a mistake, and he was getting the "CAA written" erroneous info
    taken off his blog, but that it would take a few days. Very kind person, very
    understanding of the critique. Very amenable to corrections to his blog.
  5. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

thanks txfriend - well done!

See more popular forum discussions.