1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

XMRV International Advocacy Strategy: Help us start a Facebook page?

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by parvofighter, Dec 21, 2009.

1. kim500

kim500 Guest

XMRV Action Network

I vote for 'XMRV Action Network'.

Trying saying it out loud. Great alliteration, sounds sharp and strong.
  2. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

hi all

I agree with txfriend and FE about the petition and professionalism. It's so exciting that it's up and going, but it is a work in progress.

Know of anyone who would want to take on dealing with the petition? (no pressure, really!:p)

Hi Kim500 - welcome to the forums. Do I detect the ear of a PR person there?
  3. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

I just watched the starbucks, All you Need is Love AIDS fund-raising campaign that Wayne posted on another thread. I loved it.

And I wondered if it might spark some fund-raining (for WPI, CAA, Phoenix Rising, good research .... maybe) ideas.
  4. txfriend

txfriend

hi all...
    I did email the author of the video/blog and he immediately wrote back, saying
    he did make a mistake, and he was getting the "CAA written" erroneous info
    taken off his blog, but that it would take a few days. Very kind person, very
    understanding of the critique. Very amenable to corrections to his blog.
  5. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

thanks txfriend - well done!

See more popular forum discussions.