1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

XMRV Awareness Video

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by caledonia, Jul 31, 2010.

1. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Hi, check out my video. The idea is to spread awareness for XMRV and to get patients from other affected diseases involved along with us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVsnOFRcQAE

"A newly discovered retrovirus may be the explanation for old diseases. But there were clues that this existed going back to the 1980's. Government inaction over the past few decades has caused this retrovirus to spread widely in the general population and blood supply. This epidemic is at least 10 times the size of HIV/AIDS."
  2. shiso

shiso Senior Member

Great video, caledonia! Concise, factually tight, images and text powerful in their simplicity, and leaves one curious to learn more.

Thank you for your work!
  3. Mark

Mark Acting CEO

Sofa, UK
    I think I've now added all the latest videos from the last few weeks to the "Video Library" thread:
    http://www.forums.aboutmecfs.org/showthread.php?6115-Phoenix-Rising-Video-Library

I think I've included nearly all the videos discussed in threads on this forum, but the library's by no means comprehensive of course - the doctors section in particular could do with some more links - so please feel free to add suggested links, comments etc - and any videos as they're released in the future - to that thread, and I'll continue to update the 'index'. It's a work in progress, of course, all suggestions most welcome.

And huge thanks to everyone involved in all these videos, I think they're all brilliant!
  4. Frank

Frank Senior Member

Europe
    what shiso said
  5. Dreambirdie

Dreambirdie work in progress

N. California
    Great job, Caledonia. Thanks for making this video.
  6. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Thanks everyone. I think I've discovered a new hobby - lol. I'm about ready to complete another one. I'll post that when it's ready.

See more popular forum discussions.